1st time i heard this (no one can help or what?)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRonDUBS

I have been throughing a cel for a long time and i just heard that on my mini me set up you need your timing belt tooth, 1 tooth off so the tdc sensor doesn't throw a CEL is this true and what way is the tooth off towards the cab of the car or towards the bumper.? In every write up ive read ive only heard this once heard I could use some help my car throws this #8 tdc CEL every so often.

Originally posted by 4DRonDUBS@Oct 16 2004, 01:13 AM
I have been throughing a cel for a long time and i just heard that on my mini me set up you need your timing belt tooth, 1 tooth off so the tdc sensor doesn't throw a CEL is this true and what way is the tooth off towards the cab of the car or towards the bumper.? In every write up ive read ive only heard this once heard I could use some help my car throws this #8 tdc CEL every so often.
[post=403319]Quoted post[/post]​

TDC sensor is in the distributor...you could have your cams 180'd out and still not throw TDC...your distributor is bad...something mechanical will not get rid of any problem that is electrical.

Back