2.3 PRELUDE TO 2.3 VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well mine hits 7800 every day, havent had a prob yet.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Aug 9 2005, 08:05 AM
well mine hits 7800 every day, havent had a prob yet.
[post=537749]Quoted post[/post]​

I meant to :werd: the first part.

I haven't had any problems with my tensioner either. You need a special tool to reinstall it without damage, but that has nothing to do with the performance of it.

If you follow instructions, and don't drain out the oil, they work fine.

ordered my engine today 2.2 vtec everything engine wise already have engine harness and p13 ecu and a bonus a mx scatter chip i found was just wondering about the gear box again i hear you say does the diffrential from the 2.3 go into the 2.2 box to give a better ratio :p

Found out abit bout my engine today it is the Grey import engine ive been told and obviously it is imported and from a K reg prelude so what type of power bhp n torque wise am i looking any one ?
:worthy:

Honda Prelude S (F22)
135 BHP @ 142 ft/lbs

Honda Prelude SE & Si (H23)
160BHP @ 156 ft/lbs

Honda Prelude VTEC (USDM H22A1)
190BHP @ 158 ft/lbs

Honda Prelude VTEC (JDM H22A)
200BHP @ 161 ft/lbs

Honda Prelude Type S (Euro H22A)
220BHP @ 163 ft/lbs

h22!!! confused just an up date everythings going minted the now engine is bk 2 gether almost any way inlet manifold isnt bk on the block yet but could do with a bit of help am needding a fully distributor for the engine any one know were i could get one at a good price and not robbed stupid help please :lol:

Off of either an H22 or H23 in a Prelude. Internal or external coil will work, just make sure you have the coil.....

CHEERS M8 JUST ORDERED MY INLET MANIFOLD GASKET FROM AMERICA ENGINES GOIN IN THE 8TH OCTOBER AND 9TH 2 DAYS SHOULD HAVE HER RUNNING

Easy on the CAPS mate.

Good for you. :thumbsup:

Have just been playng bout wiring up the engine and have one plug that is just 2 connectors and the green rubber for the bk of a multi plug problem is i have 2- 2.2 vtec engine harnesses and the same plug on the main harness is missing i think this is weird given tghe fact every loomb i have removed the plug itself isnt trapped behind the inlet manifold the plug in question is on the right hand side of the engine at the back every thing plugs in but this one plug has no place or anything just sits there can u help its the imported engine

I'd like to help, but that's barely identifiable as English.

You should be more clear, and possibly post a picture of which plug is giving you problems.

I dont know how to post on the site (picture) wise have got the picture on the computer just now but duno how to post it :eek:

I would assume 200 hp and 161 lb/ft of torque. I'm not familiar with that car. 190 is low and 220 is the high output. The regular JDM engine gives the numbers at top.

Back