2 step

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adecorzo

TronicsClub.com
How do i put 2 step on my computer i have a 99 integra ls coupe any information on this thanks

Why would you want two step on your ecu?

sorry dont know what you mean plus i dont have the connecter to plug it in m laptop and i thought my ecu had to be chipped?

Sorry, you may be a vendor but dear god you ask a lot of dumb questions... no offense.

you either need to find a local tuner that can work on your ecu, chip and socket it for you.... or you need to just buy an ecu thats already ready from somewhere like xenocron. basically just do some damn research.

a vendor that sells tshirts i didnt know selling tshirts made you an expert on cars

you either need to find a local tuner that can work on your ecu, chip and socket it for you.... or you need to just buy an ecu thats already ready from somewhere like xenocron. basically just do some damn research.

i did research i was just asking you guys i can get my ecu chipped it just someone told me i didn't have to thats why i was getting a second opinion if you don't have anything good to say don't bother posting

They make stand alone 2 steps. You dont hafta socket and chip your ECU (even though you will later when you go LS/V) Look up Gizzmo.

Dont waste your money on one cuz you like it. Wait until you need one then make it happen.

Back