2001 Integra turn signal not working right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tenaciouschewy

Hey guys quick question. So last night I was heading home from work when I spun out on the freeway (I live in MN and there was wet snow/slush all over). So I did a 180 and plowed the front driver side of my car into the snow bank, destroying my driver side turn signal. Called AAA roadside assistance, got home and noticed that my turn signal wasn't working right. I got a new turn signal, bulb, and socket (cause the old one got busted) but still doesn't work right. What happens is when I turn on the lights, both corners turn on, but when I signal left, it clicks really fast on the gauge cluster, but outside the light just stays solid and doesn't flash. When I signal right (the undamaged side) it works fine and clicks at a normal pace. When I turn on the hazards, same thing, driver side stays solid while passenger side works normally. So now my question is where should I start diagnosing? Could it be the flasher? But hazards and passenger side work fine. Could there be a short somewhere? How the hell would I fix that? I checked the fuses for the turn signals and the fuse is fine...so yeah any kind of help is greatly appreciated. Sorry if my question is lame but I tried Google and none of them are like my situation. Thanks.

Check your relays that are mounted in the fender/front corner. Also follow your wiring all along that side, sounds like you pinched/shorted something.

Back