2005 Camaro concept photos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Amazing, a car company copies a 30+ year old design, and everyone gets all hard over it.....Come on Chevy and Ford, come up with some original ideas, anyone can copy old designs! The more I see of stuff like this, the more I realize that the brass at the big 3 have no fucking clue what the sporty-car buying people in the US want.

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord+Dec 8 2004, 01:58 AM-->
Make it about 2500lbs, drop a 35th anniversary's 5.7L V8 in that bad boy... supercharged... and I'd buy it.
[post=428257]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah a 5.7L SC v8 that weighs 2500lbs that'll happen

nfn15037
@Dec 8 2004, 05:05 PM
Amazing, a car company copies a 30+ year old design, and everyone gets all hard over it.....Come on Chevy and Ford, come up with some original ideas, anyone can copy old designs! The more I see of stuff like this, the more I realize that the brass at the big 3 have no fucking clue what the sporty-car buying people in the US want.
[post=428745]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree, all the american car companys seem to be creating all these retro looking cars. IMO they look stupid, they need to come up with new designs.

This was designed by some college student, not GM. Look for an old motortrend article about this concept.

For some reason, I kinda like the "future retro" style.

Magnum = cool.
300C = cool
Mustang = cool

:shrug2:

It looks awesome, but lets not get our panties wet too soon and come to terms that we're not going to see it.

Originally posted by nfn15037@Dec 8 2004, 05:05 PM
[post=428745]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, your right, that must be why the Mustang has been out since 1965 and the corvette since 1953...you must be right....what car company do you run and own?...

:ufucktard:

Back