2007 Corvette Stingray

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
This thing is looking to be bad ass....

It will have 600+ HP with a supercharged version of the 7.0 liter LS7 engine found in the C6 Z06, and weigh in around 2900 pounds, and have a maximum of 4.83 pounds per horsepower.

more pics and info: 2007 Corvette Stingray

Attachments

• corvettesssmalls7bodykit8dd.jpg
    corvettesssmalls7bodykit8dd.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 29,470
sweet, but that photo looks like a z06 photo shopped with saleen s7 side skirts and front bumper/lip

edit, im not doubting that there is one in the process, just commenting on the picture

Go drive a Z06, you wont want ANYTHING any faster.
howd you get to drive a Z06...?

i know quite a few chevy dealers [owners] personally and i still cant get behind the wheel of one...the two guys i know that have them wouldnt let their own mother drive their cars....just doesnt seem right.

def. photo chopped. But i do wish they would go ahead a start making the Camaro SS. I saw a running prototype on streetfire. that things look so nice. Ohhh but the new challenger is ever better. price tags are ridiculous so they will never sell enough. its nice to look at them and dream

geared towards the baby boomers...believe me, they will sell, just not to people our age

they will never sell like the actual Camaros. I highly doubt you will see those in every dealership. They will be just like the vipers,ford gt 500's and what not. at least here in Tally they will be rare. I dont know about cali and the other fancier states. Now if they make the same body with smaller motors yes. kinda like the cobras,saleens. Shit its rare to see a viper here. I have only seen 1, yes 1 SRT Viper powered truck. i forgot the name.

SRT-10

In dallas corvettes and vipers are everywhere. ive seen 3 different murcielagos (sp) in dallas, 1 gallardo in grapevine, a LOAD of ferraris by my house (yeah i live in the high rent district).

Thats why i think they will sell. I know there are 2 GTs out here, but i think that the camaro will sell out here. I just have this feeling.

ok makes sense. I guess i'll rephrase my self and say that they wont sell here in Tally. Your rick Reikoshea.

Back