2007 CRX??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:repost: x 982308

That shit would be hot though if we saw a new CRX like that... but not likely.

found a diff. pic.. maybe this is what it will look like.. hmmmm.. i like

CRX_2007.jpg

could be another chop.. maybe of a new civic front end and TSX taillights..??

looks like a chop.

there's a slim possibility that it's a rendering or concept model, but as far as I know Honda has released nothing concerning the design but has indicated that it will probably have the 06 Si drivetrain.

Quoted post[/post]]
it looks like a RSX on the front.... i kinda like it though.. if it looks like this i think i might get one...
06crx.jpg

I think we should just make something like this a sticky with a title of THIS IS NOT THE 2006 CRX.

... Reposted every month, sometimes twice.

the crx is long gone... give it up :deadhorse: Why would they stop production in 91 and bring it back 15 years later. It was hardly the gto or charger of their time.

Everything has been getting bigger. My Celica, in 1981 was a compact car - and then things went Sub-compact. Well, I put my Celica against a newer Corolla "sub compact" and my Celica is quite a bit shorter, lower to the ground and narrower. But that narrowness was offset by the really low roofline.

Check out an AE86 next to an S14 - The difference is astounding.

even if they do bring it back everyone is just gunna bitch about it not having the right engine, or not having the right tranny, or being to big, or being to heavy, or being too ugly, or not having the right lines, or not having the right interior, or any of a billion other things you guys will find to bitch about

if it has the same front (which is should) and the same drivetran (again, which it should) as the new Civic, the CL-s will be up for sale in a heartbeat...

I checked out the new Civic Si last night, and while it was neat - I didn't like it.

It's got lots of neatness to it, but the gauge, upper gauge, and radio ... Aren't changeable !

Like, at all!

I mean, Honda has been held up by the aftermarket for so long - and now they are turning their backs on them and leaving them to fend for themselves! I mean, if you want to replace a modern stereo (Of propietary design... a la Ford) you have to buy not only the unit, but it's adaptor units for over $100. That's bogus.

-> S

Power to the people ! Choice of equipment !

yeah, but if I was going to get one, I'd have to get the Navigation system, its satelite ready and the audio's supposed to be decent...

so, thats covered (for me anyway), I mean what else do you need in a radio?

you're right on the gauge cluster..its one of 2 things I really don't like on the car (the other being the spoiler)

Back