2014 Veloster Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The PSS makes a great all around tire but doesn't have the edge for HPDE. As a strictly no racing tire, it would have been my #1.

I disagree.

The numbers make it sound lame, like its higher treadware, etc...but i'll tell ya man, these 300 tw blow away my 140 tw re050a's the car came with. I used the ps2's on the M and they were outstanding, and the super sports are even better.

The limit is so defined, and they let you know, verbally when you're getting close. But it's pretty far out there.

the kdw's are like 6 years old now design. They come stock on the 458 and many other super cars.

Like divorce, they are expensive because they are worth it.

yeah, no, not for track tires.

BFG R1S/DZII for autocross in 225/45r17
and
BFG TA KDW2/pss in 215/40r17 for summer and light track use tires.

gotcha...

im pretty sure im going to pass on the KDWs in favor of the DZII.

im hoping to get 4/5 seasons out of the R1S and 2 seasons out of the DZII.

yeah. $700 installed with a free alignment (hey, why not? 19K on the car in just over a year LOL). just have to drive to pittsfield to get them done. i was looking at 640 + mount/balance/disposal for them on ebay.

Well that escalated quickly.

image.jpg

very nice... but man those are gunna suck in the snow ;)

Got backed into by an old lady while parked. Luckily she was nice enough to find me. Sucks right before show and racing season. Will be getting the bumper and grille replaced ASAP and the body shop I like is across the street.

image.jpg

yeah it was nice, her nephew was really pushing to have it settled with cash. he's a used car salesman... i told him it would be $1500+ to get it fixed. bumper, grille and headlight is about 850 in parts. the hood isnt lining up either now that i've washed it and the edges of the headlight are scuffed. I'm not going to settle for repair, i want brand new oem parts.

make sure you ask for the old parts back from the shop. you could either sell them or keep them in case you his something on your own that you dont' want to use insurance for.

yeah - i'm currently arguing with commerce over new versus repair. they want to repair the bumper. the clips are all broken and the foglight bezel has a gap the size of a quarter width. and a rental.

Back