2035, we're done.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Actually I'm going to carry on with the thread - And not waste my time.

Russia has always been VERY opposite the US in it's scientific views and quite frankly, it's beliefs. That's why the culture shock is so intense that we can't even have friendly relations.

Russians believe, in their policy, that Oil will never run out. They are selling barrels at about $26 (USD translated). They believe, officially, that the earth continually produces oil, and the earth can replenish several wells on the earth just as fast as we can drain them. They believe that tapped wells are wells that are simply drained faster than they can replenish - Sound silly ? This makes more sense than the idea that Oil is made from crushed dinosaurs.

They also followed the unique principles of Nicola Tesla, where we have followed the conservative ideas of Edison. Russia employs a free
"Rooftop network" that rivals the Internet, is based on Plan9 Inferno, and is more secure than anything, because they allow the public to use 128kb RSA.

Russian news sources, in english, are stranger to me than the news that they actually report. Also, Russia's official stance is that Alien life exists, and that UFO crafts also exist.

-> Steve

The world's over when it's over, i could not care at all.
My belief is oil will eventually regenerate itself, the same way fresh water, rain water + evap + cloud = rain again = water again blah blah.
The acid cloud of oil will eventually settle into the sea, and land, and in 100billion years, oil will be in the ground again.
I hope there is a tsunami heading for Cali, i'm in phoenix, and i'd probly get to play in it... all the way to Kentucky.
I'm going to live forever.
Aliens are real, it's the bible that's fake.

Its a playground in here all the sudden.

I believe aliens exist. Anyone who believes otherwise is small minded. Not that I'm forcing my view on people, but the universe is limitless. There are a gagillion stars that we can see.. most have their own set of planets. And to believe that we are the only ones who are living in the entire universe would be silly.

Moss on a rock could be considered an alien. Ever consider that?

I don't believe that aliens exist as we believe they do. I think all these "area 51" craft are just govt projects. Top secret toys that they are developing.

I'll leave the bible alone.

As far as the back woods reporters always getting the big "the world is going to end" news first..

CNN, etc.. have to keep things realistic. They try to report responsibly most of the time. Every once in a while they are wrong, but they can't be wrong very often because they would lose their credibility. Thats why they were one of the last to call the election. Every other backwoods news agency had called it already, and they were right. But they are backwoods. If they were wrong, it wouldn't be a huge deal. Some russian scientist said if this happens, then this, it MAY cause this. Backwoods headlines it. "the world will now end"... There is a race to get the story out first.

I also believe that our little project about hitting the commet was a test of a global defense system. I think they succeeded. I believe they were testing their equipment. Can we track and hit a commet in outer space? Check. I'd be willing to bet they picked the point of impact and hit within 3 feet of it, too. I also know of a nuclear weapon that the united states owns that has 200 nuclear warheads. Each can be programmed to hit a seperate target. And lo and behold, it gets launched into space, and then rains hell from there. Other than wiping entire countries off of the map, I can think of a much better use for it.. Don't you think? I think they just completed the R&D for its guidance system. 200 nuclear warheads will fuck anything up. I think we could take out our own moon with two or three of those bastards.

But I really like the moon, so lets hope they don't use it for target practice.

I'm not going to get into oil.. I have no "oil" education.. From what reading I've done, we just figured out how to turn oil shale into oil, and we will be good as gold for the next thousand years. I can cross that out of my book of "shit to worry about". Although, for the planet's sake, I hope that one day I have to go out and buy a gallon of that "fossil fuel" so I can cruise my cherry ass '67 camaro around the block while everyone watches in awe and all of the old fuckers break into stories to their children about how all cars used to run on that stuff...

I like solar and wind power, but everyone knows that unless we develop some seriously efficient shit, that won't power the globe. I think there is ALOT of R&D left to do on nuclear power in making it a cleaner and more efficient power source.

People really should stop fucking chickens. Seriously folks.

I also believe we need some kind of population control. A 20% loss of life on this planet would do wonders for both the earth and every government in it. Nothing but good could come from a 20% loss of life, except that one of the people who dies will die with the knowlege of how to beat cancer, wether he knows it right now or not.

Cloning should go into full swing. Fuck all this "playing god" bullshit.. We could certainly use a gigantic spare parts bin. Keep em unconcious. Suck blood and plasma from their veins and borrow a kidney or a lung or a leg every once in a while. And for the groups of people who will spring up and argue for "their rights".. They can hobble around for life on one kidney and a missing foot. Fuck the clones, they are spare parts for the rest of us.

Thats all for now, folks!

Everyone has a soul, so clones would have a soul.
We can't 'play god' and to even say that (i know you weren't) is just stupid.
If we weren't supposed to Clone we wouldn't be able to.
Sorta how we can not disappear and reappear, we're not supposed to be able to.
We will beat gravity, my theory uses magnets.
I agree with oil shale, i couldn't give a rats ass if the world ran out of oil. boohoo.
Convert your car to propane, or hydrogen.
We won't run out of oil in my lifetime, so i don't care whatsoever.
The world will end in 100 years or so, and it will start over.

nobody has a soul. its a mde-up biblical body part

"I'll pray some other night..... im too busy now"

God: "Sorry I cant find your name, Guess I was too busy to put ur name down.."

Bible bashing aliens

ha ha aliens, there always two points of view to everything. About the asteroid, is it in theory that it might hit, or a sure thing. There plenty of shit to do.

how positive are we that this is an accurate source? wouldn't it be all over cnn?

Quoted post[/post]]
"I'll pray some other night..... im too busy now"

God: "Sorry I cant find your name, Guess I was too busy to put ur name down.."

Bible bashing aliens
I believe in god, just not the bible.
It's a form of chaos control, nothing more.
You think god "the perfect being" is going to judge me on what i think or wrote at HondaSwap/life?
Nope.
Everyone goes to heaven, hell is the chaos control.
Sad that child molestors will be there :cry:

and ive seen this on the discovery channel like 4 or 5 years ago. old news.
i dont want to have to live my life fearing for a rock thats going to slam into the earth and kill everyone.
live underground :ph34r:

nothing in space can be proven 100% true. we don't know enough about it yet.

But, scientists can come up with a good reason plan based on fact and developed patterns of the astroids and commets.

look at the moon- its FULL of craters. its been beat to shit.

back in the day, the moon was NOT our moon.... after it got hit and fell out of its orbit, our atmosphere's gravity pulled it. in fact, the moon gets like 2 feet closer to the atmosphere every year.

we're talking millions of years here folks.

Quoted post[/post]]
nothing in space can be proven 100% true. we don't know enough about it yet.

But, scientists can come up with a good reason plan based on fact and developed patterns of the astroids and commets.

look at the moon- its FULL of craters. its been beat to shit.

back in the day, the moon was NOT our moon.... after it got hit and fell out of its orbit, our atmosphere's gravity pulled it. in fact, the moon gets like 2 feet closer to the atmosphere every year.

we're talking millions of years here folks.
i thought our gravity was because of the moon? :huh:

I havent even read the bible.. or any other holy book for that matter..

God is the supreme being....................... the perfect most honest spirit...........
Plus shes hot.......

God is a girl, where ever you are, can you believe it, can you recieve it....... God is girl ..... (thats a real song btw.. i swear.. some crazy dance song)

*Im feelin a little retarded*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back