1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$250 O2?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by SoSlo, May 9, 2003.

1. SoSlo

SoSlo Member

will a generic 4 wire o2 work on a 94 jdm gsr or do i have to buy the damn honda one??? smmccurdy@hotmail.com

2. legutki

legutki Senior Member

i have a oem 1 that is off a jdm b18c for sale. make me an offer. it has about 35k on it.

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Oxygensonsors.com has good prices,and have all the honda o2's.They are made by Walker.

4. delsolsir2

delsolsir2 Junior Member

you can get four wire universals from your local autozone. the only draw back is that you have to wire in your plug. this is a good time to add an air/fuel meter because you want to soder the connectons so you dont get interferance from your ignition. they go for about 60 bucks.

5. blacklude97

blacklude97 Junior Member

" you can get four wire universals from your local autozone. the only draw back is that you have to wire in your plug. this is a good time to add an air/fuel meter because you want to soder the connectons so you dont get interferance from your ignition. they go for about 60 bucks. "

what if i put my a/f gauge and didnt get it sodered?? will that cause me to get a code 41 "o2 heated sensor malf." cause thats what im gettting now.

6. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

:werd:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted