$250 O2?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can get four wire universals from your local autozone. the only draw back is that you have to wire in your plug. this is a good time to add an air/fuel meter because you want to soder the connectons so you dont get interferance from your ignition. they go for about 60 bucks.

" you can get four wire universals from your local autozone. the only draw back is that you have to wire in your plug. this is a good time to add an air/fuel meter because you want to soder the connectons so you dont get interferance from your ignition. they go for about 60 bucks. "

what if i put my a/f gauge and didnt get it sodered?? will that cause me to get a code 41 "o2 heated sensor malf." cause thats what im gettting now.

Originally posted by delsolsir2@Jun 6 2003, 01:45 PM
you can get four wire universals from your local autozone. the only draw back is that you have to wire in your plug. this is a good time to add an air/fuel meter because you want to soder the connectons so you dont get interferance from your ignition. they go for about 60 bucks.

:werd:

Back