265hp n/a Integra .. WOW!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vin.jpg

cold be some people from HMT, just trying to get a laugh.. still that guy needs t fix his ad. and ask a more reasonable price for glorified crap.

cold be some people from HMT, just trying to get a laugh.. still that guy needs t fix his ad. and ask a more reasonable price for glorified crap.

its not.. i checked the IP.. its him

by claiming the car has 147 more horsepower and a bunch of parts im willing to guarantee it doesnt have cause you obviously know dick about cars. :fucktard:
You don't believe that a carbon fiber exhaust canister can add 147 horsepower?!!! I think you're the fucktard because that's totally capable.

An exhaust weights approx. 1,000 lbs. So by replacing all that weight with carbon fiber, it lightens the car A LOT and free's up tons of JDM power. Plus, you can't weld carbon fiber. Welds weigh at least 20 lbs each, so that's a ton of weight gone itself.

Do you guys not realize how much horsepower was just unleashed from this beast by removing all that weight? Damn, and I thought this forum had smart people :disgust1:

Back