1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

302 or Small Block v8...

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by malexander, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malexander

malexander New Member

How possible is a 302 swap into a civic hatch or integra? I am asking about the engine bay like will it fit. I understand all the custom fabrication i would need.
  2. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator

its been done in a crx...(no hood) so im sure you can do it in an integra or civic.
  3. malexander

malexander New Member

A crx? So you've never heard of it in a civic? Damn I don't want to buy a civic if i can't do it...
  4. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

:g:Why do you wanna do that? Just to be different, or to race, or what?
  5. reikoshea

havent you heard the expression "You can put a SBC into anything". Its true. You can do it in a civic if you can do it in a crx. There just isnt anything pre-maid for it.
  6. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin

if you have to ask, you probably can't pull it off, so don't try
  7. killercannible

killercannible Senior Member

:werd:It wouldn't even be a civic when you are done, custom frame with the civic body sitting on it.
  8. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

Ya, full tube frame, different suspension and driveline, just a civic body on a rod chassis. There was a brutal hatch on cardomain or one of those that I saw about a year ago. It was a chevy sb on a tube frame, aird out laying floor pan, brOOtal!!!
  9. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator

Seriously? Civic = CR-X, for the most part.

If you can do it into a CR-X, then you can do it into a Civic...
  10. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

Not to be a cynical prick (but to be a cynical prick) like B said, if you have to ask here, you can't do it...
  11. tunercrazed

tunercrazed HS Official Hippie

I agree with b and undr.if you want to do this do alot of research and practice before you try
  12. reikoshea

what needed to be said has been said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.