350 in an S10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had 2 V8 S-10s before I got into Hondas. Both were pretty quick and fun to drive but still nothing like even a mildly build Honda, my Si would slaughter my old V8 S10 for breakfast all day every day. IMO you need at least 400+ hp just for one to be decently fast and a 350 putting out that kind of power will cost you to build, not to mention end up getting about 7-8mpg. Supercharger or turbo kits for V8s go for well over $4-5k+, comparable setups for Hondas go for half that.

I sold my last truck to put the $$ into my Si and never looked back. Heavy ass cast iron V8s + $58 fill up every week = FTL

my boss owns a syclone/s15 that makes 430 and it went 10.80 on street tires

its a born again thread LOL. I think if a thread ain't posted on in a month it should automaticly be removed. Monitored so if there's useful info on there it stays.

Good luck. You'd have to pay a full time staff to do that here. That's what we have the search function for.

Good luck. You'd have to pay a full time staff to do that here. That's what we have the search function for.

Man I know this. I'm on my way to neworleans. I had to let my boy drive. Cause I know when to let a homeboy drive my teg. My sayin when..... Fuckit he driven. 2 girls in da back. I'm going to Burban st nicccccca. Fuuuuuuuuckit right. Who in America don't know bout burban st. LOL. Here I go. Yeeeeeee boooooooooiiiiiiiiii. I'll send pics next post

Really? One of my first swaps was a 302 into a 2wd ranger.... that thing was fun. Short wheel base 300ftlbs no bed.

Slide much?;)

Yeah, 1992. I've almost been doing engine swaps for longer than most members here were alive. I used to do it highschool - at my house. I made more money then I do today, often.

Back