3rd gear grind on and off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GM Syncromesh is one product, the Friction Modifier is an additive for it. Try Honda MTF first, then if it still grinds try the GM stuff. When all else fails, rebuild.

Im Having This Same Problem And The Funny Thing Is I Just Spent $900 To Get The Damn Tranny Rebuilt....And It Didn't Do it Before Im Taking Back To The Shop And Asking Them WTF

Im Having This Same Problem And The Funny Thing Is I Just Spent $900 To Get The Damn Tranny Rebuilt....And It Didn't Do it Before Im Taking Back To The Shop And Asking Them WTF

This thread is 3 years old dude. Check the dates before you post.

i have an 97 honda civic that and i blew the motor i just spend almost 900 putting a 95 y8vtec in my casr and finally drove it yesterday and everything is okay but the car shift okay but it grinda a little when i pput it in 3 rdd gear also can you put mobil 10-40 on your tranny or what its best please help

i have an 97 honda civic that and i blew the motor i just spend almost 900 putting a 95 y8vtec in my casr and finally drove it yesterday and everything is okay but the car shift okay but it grinda a little when i pput it in 3 rdd gear also can you put mobil 10-40 on your tranny or what its best please help

Holy crap my friend. This thread was revived last year and it was almost three years old then. You just revived it now and it's almost a year old already! Please start your own thread or better yet, search around the site like I suggested in your last thread jacking.

Back