3rd gen to 2nd gen swaping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teggy7

I have a couple questions regarding 3rd gen integra parts being swapped on to 2nd gens.(94-00 parts being swapped on to a 92). I would like to know if the strut s and coils and the dash and possibly the front can be bolt ed on,and how how many modifications need to be made, thanks.

I'm not sure on the suspension, but I am pretty sure that the dash and the front end is not going to simply bolt on, and honestly, why would you want to do that anyway? It's not going to look good at all. The 3rd-gen Teg is a lot more rounded than the 2nd-gen. If you put that round front end on your boxy car, it's going to look like two cars spliced together, it's not going to match or flow. Same thing with the dash, it's not going to match the rest of the interior.

If you want your car to look like a 3rd-gen Integra, then sell it and buy one.

Well the main thing i wanted to do was put type r lites on it and swap the whole interior over.But ill see how that goes.... another question what motor is better bang for ur buck b16a or b18c1?

Back