$400 !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

had my graduation today from college, got 400 bucks! not a lot of money for some but for me its a lot ! yeah for me, that goes in the motor swap fund.

You fuckin yuppies!
With your rich ass parents buying, and giving you shit all the time.
Your next posts will probobly be ( My daddy bought me a jeep yey! ) :puke:

Originally posted by ventolin5@Jun 7 2003, 11:43 AM
With your rich ass parents buying, and giving you shit all the time.

$400-500 aint nothing man. If you think thats spoiled, my friends' parents bought him a brand new MR2 Spyder for his graduation. And he only had a 1.6 GPA... now thats nonsense... :blink:

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 7 2003, 10:45 AM
. If you think thats spoiled, my friends' parents bought him a brand new MR2 Spyder for his graduation. And he only had a 1.6 GPA... now thats nonsense... :blink:

It'll be in the junkyard shortly.

I didn't get shit for my high school graduation, my damn eastern euro parents don't reward for progress or attaining goals. University graduation I got a new movado watch with a pimp ass bedroom set, so I forgive them :D

Milan

I was at the Honda dealership last year and on a brand new S2000 a sign said "Congradulations for graduating High School Son" or something like that. Relatives gave me $600 for my graduation and my parents gave me a cruise trip with free beer. :beer:

400 isn't spoiled, what can it really buy? I got like 1200 for hs graduation. My dad dropped 6k cash on his step daughters wedding, that is spolied.

her own father only put in 1k

you got it im a yuppie! when im driving around park ave in my 95 cx hatch i feel right at home with all the yuppies. 400 isnt that much money considering my buddy got 2k and my girlfriends friend got 35k check for college grad. thanks for the yuppie comment i think i might start hanging out at starbucks :beer:

i can list everything i got for graduation on one line

my cus went to college with some kid that got a ferrari when he got out of college from his parents
makes me sick

I hate hearing from 16 year olds when I ask them what car they are going to get and they say a new 2003 civic or lancer or mustang.... WTF are their parents thinking! I don't care if its a new Kia its still a Brand new car and 9 outta 10 times the kids are going to treat it like shit

I paid for my first car and put my own time into making it run and then fixing it up and not once have I ever lost to a honda! hahahhah suckers

2.8Turbo running 15PSI everyday =) I miss my Datsun

Jeff

I hope I get some money for graduating H.S.. That'd be bombdiggity y0!, but then again, I feel special when I find quarters. As for kids's parents that buy them their first cars, understandable, but when it costs over like 5k at the extreme most, thats when it gets on my nerves. And then when they total it and their parents get them something even better and they don't get in trouble, :puke: My parents did buy me my first car, it was an 89 it had 140,xxx miles and it only cost $2500. In my opinion, thats reasonable, plus they bought cars for my two older brothers before me, so they had to buy me a lil' sumin-sumin. Oh shit Im babbling, sorry. Im done..........

caffeind who frequents this board every now and then got a gsx for his 16th birthday.

his dad just told him he had 10k cash to get whatever he wanted :blink:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jun 7 2003, 02:28 PM
I got like 1200 for hs graduation.

Damn, thats nice. You got some generous parents. I kinda fucked my parents over though haha :D

For graduation I've already received $430, which is paying for a new deck, sub, and box for my Mustang. Oh yeah, I got the Mustang for graduation too. But I payed a lot of my Honda and with all the mods I put on it that I payed for myself, the car sold relatively high over blue book. Then when I sold the car, my parents chipped in $1700 to get my 5.0L.

Still have a grad party in a few weeks, so bring on the cash =)

This is just depressing. I live in a house that brings in well over 200k a year and I'll probably get a cookie for graduation next year.

i got a new comp (approx $800) from parents and anothyer 1200+ from relatives and friends :)

750 for tuition, rest for swap :D

Back