6th Gen Hb Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

minivan_don

just wanted to double check that this is what i'll need to do this swap. 6th gen civic dx hb and swapping in a b18b1 and tranny.... the only parts that i should need is the shift linkage off the integra for the b18b1, the b18b1 ecu, an ac bracket off a 96-97 del sol (if i want to keep the ac - YES i do), motor and trany mounts?? i was reading the artice in the SWAP section here (swap article) and thats what i got out of it....
has anyone else done this swap?? im going this way cause its like 1/3 or less of the price to swap like a b16a or b18c. plus with small amount of $$ well invested into the b18b1, im sure that ill be happy for a while until i could afford to turbo it.

on a side note, have any of you herd/know anything thing about these intake electronic turbo chargers?? its an electronic "pump" that pumps like 3lbs of air into your intake per second (cant remember is its that amount.... its on ebay.com). they claim a 10-15% increase in hp.

thanks

those things are bullshit .... someone actually bought one to test it (i beleive on a 99-00 Si) and they actually lost something like 10-15 hp

Back