$85,000 cell phone bill

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not a phone person and I agree with misti. Plus unlimited texting vs 1500 minutes makes a hell of a lot more sense.

PS, I had the sidekick, I hated that thing with a passion,

12k a month...thats weak shit.

ive gotten/sent 10,274 this month....and its only the 17th. Gotta ramp up your skillz beach.

I will admit probably 4,000 of those are from our monitoring system telling me that shit's broken...but still...most months its around 25k total by the time the 30th gets here.

I'm not a phone person and I agree with misti. Plus unlimited texting vs 1500 minutes makes a hell of a lot more sense.

PS, I had the sidekick, I hated that thing with a passion,

Get the LX. ;) There's a few things I dislike about it... another reason I text more than talk: It's near impossible to hear the person on the phone if you have a SK2 or sk3. It's required you have the earbuds in, trust me. And that bugs me when I'm driving. I have to put it on speaker and still hold it up to my ear. Then the person complains that they can't hear me... so... texting works.

But anyway... he got banned finally?

fuck this person should be made to pay all 85K. learn to read. you shouldnt have to be TOLD something that is probably on your contract. most contracts are written at an 8th grade level.

fuck this person should be made to pay all 85K. learn to read. you shouldnt have to be TOLD something that is probably on your contract. most contracts are written at an 8th grade level.
but in reality, inorder to get a credit line of 85k, there is usually more than signing on the line for a $50 a month contract. If you default on an 85k mortgage they forclose your house, on a cell phone they're screwed. Bad business practice to say the least.

they will get the money. eventually. that is what the courts are for.
prolly not all of it, or leagel fees (i know spelling>me). the point is that extending an 85k unsecured line of credit will cost people there jobs and makes the company look shity. no one in there right mind would knowingly run up that much of a bill in a month for a single phone.

if people actually READ their contracts then i doubt 3/4 of people would even HAVE a cell phone.

for the love of fuck.... will you please go fucking kill yourself or something... all you fucking do is shit all over every fucking thread you post in.... you add absolutely NOTHING to this site except drama... you piss off everyone on here with your bullshit lies and fabrications... no one wants you here.... and i cant even add you to my fucking ignore list because id still have to read the 7 other people arguing with your fucking ass...

I'm sure you're going to have some clever fucking comeback to this... probably call me an idiot or some shit... or you'll start crying like a little bitch like you did last time i called you out on something... go instant message everyone on here and cry about your poor little rich boy bullshit life... and how you're just here to learn and share info and don't understand why people have to pick on you... cry your fucking ass off to everyone... then make up some shit about being banned from posting to make people feel bad for you... i really don't fucking care

go to honda-tech and shit all over threads there... they like it
lmao, i was wondering where it all went down

:shocked:

That's ridiculous!!!

I understand why some of you guys feel he should pay the full 85k because of his own neglegence. However, put yourself in his shoes. Do you think it is fair that you pay $85,000 just because you didn't read some fine print in the contract? I think not, I'm sure you'd be throwing a hissy fit and posting a thread on HS asking how you can get out of it :D

Back