cell phone grrrrrrr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well last week i called straighttalk and double check to see if the verzion casio commando c811 would work with them and the man said yes, the website even says it will after i enter the phone info, so i get the phone today go to activate it and they now tell me that it will not work.after i raise hell with them he is saying maybe since it has a sim car slot i can unlock it then it might work. any insight on this would be great, id love to use this phone but if its to much of a headache guess i will have to eat it.

That's what I was going to suggest. Harass verizon for a cheaper rate. They don't care about money. They literally just mailed me a check for two cents.

Need to be with Verizon for 60 days for them to unlock a phone. Normally verizon unlocks a phone for international use. Check the details on your phone. With the iphone if you unlock it the phone will work fine when out of the country, but once inside the country the sim gets locked forcing you to use verizon.

Back