1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cell phone grrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by AHHVTEC, Dec 23, 2013.

1. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

well last week i called straighttalk and double check to see if the verzion casio commando c811 would work with them and the man said yes, the website even says it will after i enter the phone info, so i get the phone today go to activate it and they now tell me that it will not work.after i raise hell with them he is saying maybe since it has a sim car slot i can unlock it then it might work. any insight on this would be great, id love to use this phone but if its to much of a headache guess i will have to eat it.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

the heck with it, i got verizon down to 60 a month lol

3. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

That's what I was going to suggest. Harass verizon for a cheaper rate. They don't care about money. They literally just mailed me a check for two cents.

4. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Need to be with Verizon for 60 days for them to unlock a phone. Normally verizon unlocks a phone for international use. Check the details on your phone. With the iphone if you unlock it the phone will work fine when out of the country, but once inside the country the sim gets locked forcing you to use verizon.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted