87 crx si d15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

firstgencrx Si

whats up guys. I would appreciate any info on mods for my motor (d15)right?? 87 si its all stock except a bargain basment intake. i just purchased the car not to long ago and it needs alot work but its worth every penny. i was even considering a motor swap . i have looked around but i cant find alot of options on my model. if you have info on parts to help me please reply also i need a (si fender passenger side) i about to install a clutch kit because the throwout bearing is bad as i was told i need info on that as well

well finished the clutch,the springs in the disc were all broken im suprised it still worked. now im working on finding the bolts for the tranny mounts 1 of them was the wrong kind about a 1/2 inch to long.and another is missing i going to try to find a scrap car in my area.

i only know of one scrap crx in our area. it is over in mesquite off lawson rd. i cant remember the name of it. We ganked the side pannels off of it the other day. i dont remember what all is left in the car, but i know there is one out there.

Back