88 crx dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

etccatz

alright i just bought a crx and it has no spark what so ever!! i put a new ignition coil in it because that was bad new battery because that was gone!! but i have no node light on the ecu and when i bought it some one cut the distributor out of it. no instead of getting a new harness i just spliced the wires for the distributor into the clips i cut off another car and hooked it into the distributor!! now the question is can my ecu be bad and should i just go get a harness and hook it up right???

alright i dont want to sound like an idiot but how do i check the main relay?? and where is it?? my fuel pump isnt kicking on either when i turn the key if that helps any!!!

yup sounds like the main relay, its on the driver side tucked behind the kick panel

well the only way i can tell is if it clicks when you turn the key on other than that im not sure but there 20 bucks at napa auto parts

alright heres what happend. i checked it and it didnt click but i found a fuse blow so i changed that and the main relay click. but than like 2 seconds and the fuse blew again. plus the light on the ecu lit up so i know its getting power now. but now i cant figure out why the fuse is blowing and how i can figure out what the hell is causing it????

Back