1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

88 CRX for sale with blown motor

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by theantiriced, Oct 6, 2003.

1. theantiriced

theantiriced Junior Member

im selling an 88 dx with 125,xxx on it with a blown motor for 750. all it needs is a motor, driver side fender and a cluster. right now it has a 90-91 cluster in it with revers indiglos but the bezel wont fit over it. maybe a 90-91 will fit? anyway its red, nice interior, full hatch cover, 1 owner besides me that was an older lady. nice paint little faded. hafta get it out of impund and sold so make a reasonable offer over 600. thanks. oh yeha you can email me at xmykedotcomx@aol.com and ill try to get some pics of it if serious. thanks

2. uneek187

uneek187 Junior Member

im intrested but won't have the money for about another month lol but question where are you located? and if you do have pisc please send them to timlabranch@yahoo.com

3. mazdaenthused

mazdaenthused Junior Member

4. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

sent you and email

5. mazdaenthused

mazdaenthused Junior Member

yea i sent you an e-mail also

6. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Hey is this thing still 4 sale??? I might be interested, depending on location. where u at?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted