88 crx si part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yellow88crx

JUST UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just completely changed this listing, I need to get rid of this stuff, make me an offer if you think the price isnt fair or if the price isnt listed. Everything is in my parents garage right now, and they would like it gone...

full hatch with window and wiper - $25 b/o

PM6 ecu x 2 - $ 30 each b/o

all interior body panels in ok condition (need a good scrubbing) - make offer

d16a6 - there was something wrong with the engine but the kid didnt know what, lots of oil all over i am guessing it blew a seal or something, no dizzy or header $100 takes the whole thing (he said it was a new clutch)

new clutch and flywheel - $60 b/o

si seats (rip in the drivers but the passenger looks pretty good) $25 b/o

dash (a few cracks) - $20

for anything else just ask, I have pulled EVERYTHING from the cabin, ask if its not listed

side skirts,
door guard (passenger)
rear bumper cover
front bumper cover
corner markers
sunroof track (good shape)
rear view mirror
drivers side mirror
rear latch
heater core
main cabin harness (including light connections) for 90 dx

ask about anything else, who knows, I might have it.

Thank you
1188.jpg

1217.jpg

1212.jpg

1211.jpg
1210.jpg
1209.jpg

1208.jpg

1206.jpg

1205.jpg

1200.jpg

1199.jpg

1196.jpg

Last edited:
100 for both the mpfi harnesses ship to 45432
35 for the cluster 140 for it all shipped ?

you got a deal on the harnesses and cluster, I will get them together and pm you for payment probably tonight

the bumper did not have the lip, sorry

I have to check the engine today when I finishing stripping the car, I know the guy that had the car sold a few parts off the engine and I dont know if the alternator is there, but I will look

I have the climate control but it came out of a 90 dx. it is the airbox/blower, heater core and all the vents as well as the controller. it is all cable instead of electric

hey yellow pm me your address or give me a phone number so i can give you a call or have my buddy give you a call i would like to get these this weekend it would be much appreciated.

More stuff!

I have finished stripping the vehicle, I now have full front and rear suspension available (REAR DRUMS NOT DISC)
rear lower control arms - sold

all four coilvoer struts - sold

seats for $75 together b/o (if you want them shipped that will be more, I am not even sure how to go about shipping seats)

short d series half shaft - make offer
d16a6 $100 b/o
d-series tranny - sold
all other suspension or engine parts ask and offer
(good rotors and drums looked pretty new)
1237.jpg

1236.jpg

1235.jpg

1232.jpg

1231.jpg

1230.jpg

1229.jpg

1228.jpg

Last edited:
coilovers, rear lower control arms, tail lights and door step panels are all gone

Back