89 civic hatch with a b18a1 with a b16 tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondacivic05

this is a 89 hatchback civic i stuck a b18a1 with a b16 tranny into it runs real good everything done right no check engine code or anything its has a west wings body kit on it need fixed up a little but still good its a pace setter catback exhaust on it and rsr header with a raceing cat it has carbon fiber tail lights cold air intake just did a recent tune up on it i also have a b16 at my house with gsr cams and adjustable cam gears i have everthing needed to put it in its also lowered with 15inch raceing rims i think thats its if u have any questions my email is adamostrowski0506@yahoo.com i live in pittsburgh pa
c7b2_1.JPG

c94d_1.JPG

cae1_1.JPG

cc7b_1.JPG

cda6_1.JPG

cf37_1.JPG

how much you want for it? trade for a 94 sedan shaved and pearl paint? ill pm you some pics if your interrested. does the b16 motor come with it? email me efhondakid@yahoo.com or give me a call 330-354-4822 Byron

Last edited:
can do. where are the heater vents and driverside door panel? and the center tail light panel.

well did you get my pics. if you dont want to trade then it would have to be after i get back from myrtle beach for vacation so i could get a loan for it cause i dont have the money right now. like ive alredy said im interested in it and your close. 2000 with the b16 too? if it all possible id drive down to look at it and maybe give you a couple hundred to hold it for me, layaway of sorts. my girlfriends parents live in erie and its not that far from there to where your at right? keep in contact. you have my email and phone number.

Back