89+ Crx Use Some Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EdrikLongtail

It seems that del-sol out my reach but my friend knows a guy who has a CRX,which is stock and its a 2nd gen model and i will be able to get it if i play my cards right. Ive been resreach and found out thats its OBD-0 and i wana be able to put a OBD-I or OBD-II LS engine in their. Me and wires never got along, is is possible to maybe by connectors or something so i don't have to cut and rip the wiring harness all apart. I will if i really have too but for me i feel that it will just cause more problems for me, Dose anyone know a site to show how to rewire it so i can be OBD-I or OBD-II from a OBD-O or connectors. I looked at hassport and really i guess i would have to send them my core to get a harness and I would call and ask them myself but im young and i don't think my parents would like the bill from me calling Hasport for a Connector plug :rolleyes:. Also which injetors should i use? the CRX'es or the LS's? or can i get away with both?

woo, what ever happened to the obd0 LS? its 10 times easier if you dont know how to wire, and provides plenty of HP and ugradeability. if u get the obd0 LS, all u gotta do is swap over the CRX harness onto the LS, then drop it in, change the ECU and boom ur done. alot easier, and very fun to drive.

CRX.. im gona try to use Hmotors.. Should i call and see if they have a OBD-O engine and should be a plug and play or take the CRX harness out and put a LS wiring in?.. or just eayer to get a b16 or something like that?

Back