90 accord dx/94 jdm h22a HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

coleon

Well I have a new project, 90 dx accord, and I put a 94 Jdm H22a in it, and I know everone say's to strap the accord harness on and wire the few vtec and pressure sensor wires, But I have no accord harness to strap on, I have labeled the p13 h22 harness ( 5 plugs ) and have the 3 engine bay plugsin the accord left to do, most of them tone out and can be referenced on the ecu pinout, but some cant, mainly because perhaps they run to the dash, But I was hoping someone would have the helms 90 accord and could tell me what number plug they are and what they are according to color, and yes the car is obd1 and is simple, but 2650 in a motor I would like to identify all wires and just connect the 5 plugs on h22 to the 3 on 90 accord, and run a could extra, If any one can help me, or atleast point me in the right direction, I would be greatly apprechieted, Thanks Cole
coleon@mindspring.com

go on ebay, go to a junk yard, do whatcha gotta do, but get a hold of a accord harness. It's either that, or get both halves of the prelude harness. I wouldn't wanna have to connect each wire one by one. Troubleshooting later would be ridiculous. Hell, I have a 94 Accord Harness from an F22B2 I'll sell ya for cheap. I don't know if the main plugs would work with your ECU half of the harness or not.

I can just see many headaches with the wiring later.

I do have both sides of the h22 harness and both on the 90 accord

I know what you are going for, and good luck if you wanna do it. A Helms is a aftermarket copy of the "Honda" Shop books. I borrowed one from Honda last week. Unfortunately for you, Honda reuses a lot of colors when making wiring harnesses. There's doubles, triples, and quadruples of each colored wire.

Or, www.helminc.com

Well if theres anything you could do for me i would be greatly apprechieted..
Thanks Cole

Back