1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90 ef 4 door

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by maineEF, Feb 28, 2012.

  1. maineEF

    maineEF New Member

    i have a 90 ef 4door with a b18a1 swap and cable ls tranny i need a bushing for my shifter not the common stabilizer bushing but one that doesnt get replaced when changing out shifter. can anyone help with the name of this bushing? it is to keep the shift rod itself up without falling down towards the exhaust. does anyone know the name of this bushing and possibly a replacement part number? thanks
  2. maineEF

    maineEF New Member

    found out it is called a shifter ball cup bushing any ideas
  3. jlicrx

    jlicrx Senior Member

  4. maineEF

    maineEF New Member

    [​IMG]here is a pic i snagged it has play up and down if that helps id rather uy the right thing than a bunch of wrong
  5. maineEF

    maineEF New Member

Share This Page