90 hatch wiring problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hemiracin03

I am swapping a B 16 A into my 90 hatchback. I bought the car with no interior wiring harness. I need to know what year of car I need to get one out of for mine. Will one out of another 90 work? I know that I will have to wire up V-Tech and all the other good stuff. I have bought two already and neither one has worked. The motor is an obd 1 motor.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
more than likely any 88-91, but to be safe get one from your exact model.

and VTEC, doesnt have an H.
Thanx. I have asked several different people and none could give me a straight answer and thanx for the spelling lesson lol.

you bought two harnesses from the same year and neighter worked? interesting. do the chasis conflict. meaning, is the harness from an mpfi car and the current needing chasiss is a dx. or vice versa

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
more than likely any 88-91, but to be safe get one from your exact model.

and VTEC, doesnt have an H.
Thanx. I have asked several different people and none could give me a straight answer and thanx for the spelling lesson lol.

you bought two harnesses from the same year and neighter worked? interesting. do the chasis conflict. meaning, is the harness from an mpfi car and the current needing chasiss is a dx. or vice versa
The two harnesses I bought was supose to have been for my year car but after I got the sellers told me that theyu had made a mistake and they were for a different model car. I having trouble finding one for my car now. Any ideas were I can find one?

Back