91 body kit on a 86!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SHOGUNOVDDRK

ok so this seems stupid but i gotta ask something...

will a 88-91 body kit fit on a 86 at all?

i know there will be some modding so would it fit?

Def. not the body styles are totally different, Also anything can be done, with enough work and money. But you might be better off to getting one custom made or just getting one made for your car.

Def. not the body styles are totally different, Also anything can be done, with enough work and money. But you might be better off to getting one custom made or just getting one made for your car.

perhaps id just be better off doing a conversion from 3g to 4g lol.....

providing that possible?

theories?

Better off just buying a 88-91 rex. But the 3rd and 4th gen civic front ends have been put on crx's i dont know about first gen crxs but they do it on 2nd gen

4 big words.....NO MONEY BIG PROBLEM!

i had a look around just incase someone did have a shell that was intact and without a huge amound of rust.....i might aswell just go put on some cement shoes....

i found a shell once...it was on the other side of australia and the towing cost would have been more then buying a new crx.....

a half decent crx is around 8k minimum....and thats been riced out

stockish crx will set you back around a minimum of around 10k (and thats cheap)

i think ill just stick with the 3g till i get myself out of debt and then i might go buy a crx or 4g civic

Back