91 civic hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D. Tap

Got a 91 hatch for free. the guy before had it set up for drag so its been sitting in his garage. the problem is the inside is completely stripped to the metal no seats no panels just bare. so does anyone have any extra interior pieces...dash, door panels, carpet eveything will be needed. so if anyone has any extras or knows a good website please let me know. also i know this isnt to do with the topic but i was wondering if anyone else is running a jdm gsr with type-r tranny and if i could get sometimes maybe? the engine was in a del sol before i got in an acciedent and the hatches are quite a bit lighter right?

your best bet is to go to a local junkyard
you can usually pick up whole interiors for fairly cheap
200-300 bucks should get you everything, and then you get to pull everything you want/need

the hatch should be considerably lighter than a del sol, but i have no times for you

92-95 hatches are up to 500 lbs lighter then a del sol depending on trim, 91 hatches weigh even less.

try the classifieds forum for interior stuff

Come Spring, I will have the entire interior, with dx gauge cluster available. I will be using it's trunk bits (I need that cover for me e-trim Civic)

Back