91 Civic Std Suspension Advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

decoder22

so im still pretty new to hondas mostly owned Dsm's what is a good suspension for a 91 Civic hatch like what combo im not looking to spend 1400 dollars on coilovers but trying to get some input on shocks etc or fav combos with springs cause im looking to drop it a lil maybe ebiach pro's, chicago streets are horrible to go any lower :cool:

H&R springs or any "medium"/street duty springs, Bilstein HD 87-89 Accord front shocks with Bilstein HD Civic rear shocks. For AutoX; CRX HF front sway, for road course, DX/Si front sway(I have one if you need one btw) or 90-93 Integra front bars, and Suspension Techniques rear sway.

Koni Sport shocks are probably the best street option available (~$600), but if you want to spend less you could go with Tokico Illuminas (~$400) or KYB AGX's (I have these on my car...I'd go with the Tokicos since they're the same price.) There are various manufacturers of springs. I've heard good things about tanabe, H&R, neupseed and eibach. If you want coilovers, you can get sleaved kits from Ground Control for about $400 and you can specifically pick the spring rates you want (or let them pick for you).

Back