91 Civic Wires......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Strahd_Zarovich

I have a '91 Civic Hatch Std. and I was wondering instead of rewireing my engine harness can I just swap it for a harness from a Si? I don't want to send mine off to some one and really don't want to do it my self. This is for a LS swap....... I am getting the hubs and cluster from the Si and I thought since I was taken the stuff this would make life easier......

I believe the si would work for the engine wiring harness. I think you might still have to change/ extend some wires. Here is the problem you have to change wires by the ecu. It is not worth spending the time to redo the interior wiring with an si harness. Changing the wiring sounds hard, but it is pretty easy to do. Take your time and have a friend who is decent at wiring help you if you don't want to do it alone. It sounds intimadating, but its not too bad at all, take your time with it. Ask maaseyracer about this, as he recently did a mpfi wiring change. I did mine in the civic in about 2-3 hours taking my sweet ass time. Do not incure the expense and waste of time using the si harness.

Back