91 crx hf stock *no accidents*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91king

fb84e7ee.jpg

fb84949e.jpg

fb8493e8.jpg

SOLD

1991 crx si for sale
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=637152

where are you located? i may be interested. i need a dependable car for the winter, a commuter. thanks

brett

for you geniuses that cant read he said ri - rhode island
and you can see his tag is from ri

then he said northeast

Very very tempting... it sucks that I have to go on a roadtrip for two weeks. What bad timing. :(

Sorry YALL. The crx is sold. But i do have a yellow(maaco eh...looks fine) crx si no accident condition, PERFECT COMPLETE INTERIOR,again PERFECT COMPLETE INTERIOR; rear quarters small rust-no biggie;sunroof rust spots; 204k mi, drives excellent, except clicking axles, and smoke out the exhaust- possibly water accidently added to the oil, or possible pistons/o rings. Not headgasket, new one put in recently, then drove an hour and a half; no leaks, never overheated. Will change oil and find out. Either way this is a damn fine crx to start with. 1600-cheap! Will def sell quick this time lol. Contact asap at vin579@aol.com

I might be intrested in it, I will trade you 4 turntables, and 2 mixers for it right now and I will drive and pick it up...but still want pictures first.

Back