91 CRX si parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

88rexsi

Parting out a rusted 91 crx si. Let me know what u need and a price you want to pay. AIM- the ript

tdo5h Turbo for sale. Seems to be good from what I know. its from a probe 2.2 motor. $120 shipped. IM me aim- the ript

Here is a list of "decent parts" I have for starters-

-red fender no rust passenger
-2 hatches
-interior peices
-2 88 seats, that just need some sewing
-sunroof parts
-Ebrake parts
-climate control
-center console
-88 tail lights (2 sets)
-88 si motor head
-88 ecu
-91 ecu
-wiring
-glove box
-head lights/ corners

Quoted post[/post]]
Here is a list of "decent parts" I have for starters-

-red fender no rust passenger
-2 hatches
-interior peices
-2 88 seats, that just need some sewing
-sunroof parts
-Ebrake parts
-climate control
-center console
-88 tail lights (2 sets)
-88 si motor head
-88 ecu
-91 ecu
-wiring
-glove box
-head lights/ corners

give me a price on the 91 si ecu shipped to 02909

I need the passenger mirror (if it is in good condition) shipped to 29360 please.

What shape are the '88 tail lights in?
How about the '91 front bumper?
Any pics of the stuff?

Ok guys, sorry for the delayed response. Pics I have on Ebay- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=8005139472

91 ecu I want $85 shipped
passenger mirror $30 shipped
I dont know if I can part w/ the rear lca's as I am doing a rear disc swap on my car.

88 tail lights are great shape, but they come with no bulbs- I am not sure how much shipping is so $50 plus shipping for the set. You can see them sitting inside the 91 parts car.

91 front bumper I had to keep for my ugly 88.

The 91 door panels are in pretty decent shape, but both have 2 small rips right by where the seat belt goes. I want $50 + shipping for each.

No power windows (didnt think crx's ever came w/ them!) Dash is really really really nice- $80 plus shipping

cluster- $50 + shipping

wheather stripping (exterior door clips) not sure if its complete

radiator I want $45 plus shipping, dont know how much it will cost to ship, I might decide to use it in my car, as it is definately newer.

I think I answered everyones question here, just contact me if I didnt- PM, email- guttermouth63@myway.com, or (585)581-1654 ask for Rich.

More pics are available upon request.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ok guys, sorry for the delayed response. Pics I have on Ebay- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=8005139472

91 ecu I want $85 shipped
passenger mirror $30 shipped
I dont know if I can part w/ the rear lca's as I am doing a rear disc swap on my car.

88 tail lights are great shape, but they come with no bulbs- I am not sure how much shipping is so $50 plus shipping for the set. You can see them sitting inside the 91 parts car.

91 front bumper I had to keep for my ugly 88.

The 91 door panels are in pretty decent shape, but both have 2 small rips right by where the seat belt goes. I want $50 + shipping for each.

No power windows (didnt think crx's ever came w/ them!) Dash is really really really nice- $80 plus shipping

cluster- $50 + shipping

wheather stripping (exterior door clips) not sure if its complete

radiator I want $45 plus shipping, dont know how much it will cost to ship, I might decide to use it in my car, as it is definately newer.

I think I answered everyones question here, just contact me if I didnt- PM, email- guttermouth63@myway.com, or (585)581-1654 ask for Rich.

More pics are available upon request.

And of course all prices are negotiable. Feel free to throw offers. The worst case is I will say no. Is everyone backing off because I put it on ebay?

do you have the interior panels that go from the door back? mine are cracked where the doors shut. they hold the rear speakers?

youre fucking stupid...

yep, this ones a year old too

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">Oct 3 2005, 05:02 AM </span>

Quoted post[/post]]
youre fucking stupid...

you really are dumb arent you? yea, that says october. wats today you fuckin prick? so its 7 months old.doesent meen he doesent check it. so why dont you go fuck your sister or something and quit putting people down.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
youre fucking stupid...

you really are dumb arent you? yea, that says october. wats today you fuckin prick? so its 7 months old.doesent meen he doesent check it. so why dont you go fuck your sister or something and quit putting people down.

if he still has any parts hes not checkin a post from <span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">6 months</span> ago... sweet counting bro

6 months, 1 year... whatever... youre the idiot for bring a dead thread back

Quoted post[/post]]
People. Use some common sense. Nobody's checking a for sale thread that hasn't had a post for six months or more.

nope im white. just because i made a mistake doesent make me black you racist piece of shit! what the hell is wrong with you. dorrell is my last name, your very ignorant. (hope that word didnt confuse you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back