91 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks i didnt think so but somebody told me you did how do i give you more rep power?

does the raditor fans have to be hooked up for the engine to turn over?

A 91 crx does not require the fans to be hooked up to run. In fact I took mine out to make a few extra HP. The downfall is I can only run around for about 15 minutes at a time during the summer. It was well worth the extra time it took me to remove them.

I hope to remove the radiator later this summer casue when it gets warmer outside I won't need the antifreeze since the temps will be over freezing. I am thinking maybe April, just depends on the weather. With no fans or radiator I could probably get a extra 3hp to the flywheel that will get me the edge when I race.

Since I dont use the fans I just cut the harness and Ebay'd the connectors. I got enough saved up now to get a couple of stickers that will speed me up a bit.

Good luck.

click on the balance scale underneath the user name. it's between the little green light and the emergency triangle.

A 91 crx does not require the fans to be hooked up to run. In fact I took mine out to make a few extra HP. The downfall is I can only run around for about 15 minutes at a time during the summer. It was well worth the extra time it took me to remove them.

I hope to remove the radiator later this summer casue when it gets warmer outside I won't need the antifreeze since the temps will be over freezing. I am thinking maybe April, just depends on the weather. With no fans or radiator I could probably get a extra 3hp to the flywheel that will get me the edge when I race.

Since I dont use the fans I just cut the harness and Ebay'd the connectors. I got enough saved up now to get a couple of stickers that will speed me up a bit.

Good luck.
and unless you are racing, i highly advise against this.

i have one more question after about two days of following wires to see what the problem was i finally found it it was the wire that goes to the starter and ignition and does anybody know if it has another wire that ties in with it?

i have one more question after about two days of following wires to see what the problem was i finally found it it was the wire that goes to the starter and ignition and does anybody know if it has another wire that ties in with it?

crx si

what exhaust is the best i want it real loud but still sound good any suggestions?

what exhaust is the best i want it real loud but still sound good any suggestions?

Why loud? Loud doesn't make it cool.

Get a muffler, bring your car to a shop, and have them cut/weld/shape the exhaust for you. It will be cheaper, and still as functional. In the future, if you don't like the sounds, you can change the muffler without having to change the whole exhaust.

With that being said, Magnaflow is my brand of choice.

Magnaflow has a good sound.. i prefer Dynomax because its much quieter

i've had both.

I like tanabe, that is what I have. It sounds good to me.Tanabe Racing Development, USA - Welcome to our Homepage
ricer-48377.jpg

for the axles if you did not find what u were looking for you can use da axles with a da intermediate shaft you can also use ur old shift linkage if you really want to u just have to cut it to the correct size but i would say to just buy it from hasport. and for you exhaust you can either run open header haha or go with a buddy club spec 3 or apex'i N1

Back