91 hatchback with 91 ls motor, no spark????!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

purplekush000

If i could get any help guys that would be great? i got my 91 hatch all hubs, axles, rear disc brake conversion, b series mts, jumper harness clips (ecu and dizzy). problem is i have to spark or ecu light that comes on? Is there ant other wiring that i need to do?

who did your wiring harness. i would start with bad wiring. also do you know for sure the dizzy work before. and ECU light = CEL correct

it was a civic dx that had the 2 injector setup, i added in all the wiring for injectors and for the dizzy. swaped c1 intob10 and c2 into b12 ran two knew wires from c1 and c2 out to the dizzy.

i also ran injector 4 and 2 and bac to the ecu. i also have the jumper harness for it as well
but my dizzy isnt getting any spark for som reason and my ecu light will nt com on. checked all grounds. i have a consant power and power off the switch but ecu has no power. is there something that i missed

Last edited:
Either wiring issue or bad dizzy/ecu. You should at least be able to see the ecu flash once when you turn the key to the on position.

sounds like a ground issue to me.....
double check the easy stuff first.

grounds, power supply, fuses

nevermind read your thread wrong, but i have no spark on my car to figure out that i had a bad ignitor which was inside the dizzy

Back