91 s10, bagged for sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

92stoccord

Big Member
Hey guys, got a 91 S10 for sale. it's got front and rear bags. frame touches. it's a 2.8L 5spd. It's a little rough around the edges. all the pneumatics work, and i'm in the process of changing fuel lines, but that should be done within the week, and it will run. the engine and tranny have never let me down, and it will have a whole new fuel system, which is the only thing that has. the new: fuel pump, fuel lines, fuel filter, throttle body (used) and injectors (used). needs: body work, paint, radio, and what ever you want to do with it. 122000 mi. if you know anyone around youngstown ohio, or someone who's willing to travel, let me know. i'm asking 1500. thanks for looking! wish i could post pics, don't know how. usin the money for my honda. don't know if i want to do a jdm h22 vtech swap, or get a body kit, spoiler, fenders.

how do you get the whole truck into one bag?

Im down in salem. i will try that. thanks. and lolololzzzz that was hilarious, like i havent heard that before! nah, thanks for looking anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back