91 sedan what engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my brother in-law had a 90 civic 4dr with a ls b16 trans and a t4 turbo pushing 14psi ran like a scolded dog ran around a low 13 high 12's. and the mpfi is easy if you can do wiring yourself i have done it once before.

do the mpfi injection swap, drop in the DOHC D16zc that way you could use your factory mount locations, its an EASSYYY swap and you can pick that motor and trans for under a grand np, and then if your not happy enough with it then boost it, not personally what I would do, but you want easy, get hasport mounts and do a b-swap, its cheap and easy also, and tonzzzz of threads to show any wiring you need

i had a mini me swap in my sedan and it was fun the went 0bd1 with a gsr and great now im ls and its great and i still maintain ac now im working on power steering again if anything lmk i have owend my sedan for 9yrs now and im pretty good working on it and im always glad to help of a fellow sedan owner...

The eazy thing to do is a b16 swap. if he wants to boost it go with a godspeed turbo. i have a 94 delsol si with a godspeed turbo and im pushing 12 psi. i have another turbo for sale cause i was gunna go twin turbo but decided not to.

Back