91 teg rs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blazeit007

ok so i got my head rebuilt ,valve job new everything , i take it to my mechanic whose done both my cars for years, well all of a sudden my car leaks oil not all over the ground but all over my engine . and when i get on it it blows black smoke out the exhaust. i take it back to the mechanic,he tells me the oil is from before,and the smoke is from a bad injector. my car never did this before the new head. what could b going on with it

when he redid your motor, he may not have drained the oil & tranny fliud. then when the head was taken off, oil could have gotten in the tranny fluid. this happened to a friend the other day who was being an r-tard & wanted to do a quick head swap...

also take your head off & check your head gasket & rubber insulator. you may need a new one. this was a problem for my car, but it was very minimal white smoke coming out, & a friends teg was leaking very little oil, because the head gasket...

if you have A/C(air conditioning) & P/S(power steering) off it is relitivley easy...the hardest part is putting back on the alternator belt

Back