92-95 RIGHT HAND DRIVE CONVERSION

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
rhd

its not hard to due i did it on my 1991 toyota mr2 i did all this for 1500 flat i bout a front clip from a junk yard and tore everything out of my car from the front up and started from scratch i the only thing u will really have to get custom made is the cables that go to ur gas cover and ur trunk and hood but other than that everthing else will fit i did the whole swap in just 2 weekends its a pain in the arse in some spots but if u have any mechanical experiance u will have no issues really. but just becarefull as all ur main dash bolts do have a torque spec to them and make sure u follow them if u dont ur dash will rattle like a mother so just do it right and torque everything if u want the conversion done i will do it for u for 250 bucks but u have to fly me ot where u are and have the tools for me to do it for u

there is nothing annoying about driving a right hand drive car its fun and its safe. who the hell would weld there frames like that guy up there said wow ur an idiot and first of all its illegal as the vins would be different on the cars so u cant do that and using a frame rack wouldnt work as the chains that wrap to the frame on the rack would rip the welds apart like they werent even there and thats not even safe in the first place so no there isnt 2 ways to do a conversion like that its 2 ways like this buy the front clip from a rhd car. or buy a kit off of someone ebay as they come out on there periodically. so please dont weld ur car ill come find u and slap u for that lol. but i can do ur swap for u . its not hard just merticulous

and its all on opinion on who says its worth it or not in my opion it is worth it as if u have one person in the car just u and u drift over the center line and hit a car with the normal driverside well ur not gonna die and 2

dosnt matter someone might come on here and see it and get some help out of it and its a forum dosnt matter how old it is its still information for future honda lovers

there was already a step by step documentary posted.. what more does he need..
thanks for your additions but please post in recent topics.. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back