92 civic 4 door 5 speed all PARTS!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robbyho21

like it says its a 92 4 door civic 5 spd all interior is there but pretty dirty body is pretty shot has good trunk lid and drivers side fender engine is complete bought from as kid in town said the piston rings were shot but i dont think thats why its not running it has a ported and polished head with around 3k on it but i dont know if its any good, im tearing apart to check. its a d15b7 engine complete with good 5 speed tranny. idk let me know if you need any parts!

What color is the interior? ie armest/center consoule

how much shipped to 75119.....???
mirrors, switch, and relay. i don't have power so i will need everything that goes with them.

shipping would be about 8-10 so if you gave me 30 i'd do it, i have no prob with the switch and gettin the mirrors off but ive never taken out a mirriw relay before idk where it is, let me know if you know how to do it. the rear bumper is good its white prob need to be painted, front is shot! and what pass. plastic trim piece you talking about??? i need to know by friday afternoon cuz sat the car is going to the JUNKYARD!!!! and the interior is tan!

its the black plastic piece on the exterior of the door its about 2" wide and runs the heigth of the window if you look at the door its on the far right side of the door, if you need a pic then let me know and i will get you one tomorrow cause i dont want you to toss this piece lol its all i need for my car. thanks -mike

I would just pull the wires out and they should go to the relay. hell i will give you 35 for all the wiring, relay, switch, mirrors, and the black trim for the inside{both}.

i have the trim piece! i'll send you both i dont need them. do you know how to get em off without breaking them, or the clips???? and tell me what you'll send me for em shipped!?!? i will try my best to get all the wires out for the mirrors, i know i can deff get the mirrors off and the switch but im not gonna spend hours stripping the wire from under the dash and what not, i will let you know if i got it all tomarrow, cuz sat its going to the junk yard as long as i find a way to get it there. do you want the mirrors and switch if i can get only that? i'll cut it beyond the plugs for you so you can just extend the wires! but i'll try to get it whole! its got a tach on the gauge cluster also if anyones interested, i know i had a 92 i drove that was 5 speed that didnt have one and it was gay! also the clock in the dash! let me know!

Last edited:
no i asked for that trim piece first!!! unless your referring to a different piece then me, anyhow let me know how much you want for that piece thanks -mike

yes it is different trim then what you asked for. and yeah they just pop off. let me know what exactly you end up with and then we will talk.....but just so you know there is like 6-8 bolts and the whole dash will come out in about 10-15 min.

theres more than 6-8 bolts ive taken a few out to do heater cores, but only about 6-8 bolts went back in :p.its not that easy now i packed the car with a couple engines , old car parts and other junk i had laying around so i will see what i can do. i will take em out and see how it is.

Back