92 eg dx hatch for sale-$800 (PA)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxman

It has 214k miles on the clock right now. Runs alright except for the fact that the head gasket blew a couple months ago. The right front driver's side fender is a little banged up from an minor fender bender a couple years ago. It isn't inspected either. Over the last two years that I have owned it, I have done a couple things mod wise. Nothing fancy, just a B n M short throw shifter and Kyb Agx struts on all 4 corners. It has been fun to drive and very practical considering it is a hatch. It doesn't have a radio/cd player though. It would be a perfect candidate for a motor transplant, beater or maybe even a rallycross car. Here is what I will throw in with the car:

-Integra front control arms, 21 mm front sway bar and polyurethane bushings
that I planned to have installed on the car since there is no front bar
from the factory

-Brand new black front drivers side fender.

-Set of 4 Sumitomo Htr 200 175/70/13 tires with only about
6-10k miles on them max.

-Oem clutch from a 96 Civic dx.

-If someone would like them, I have Kyb Gr-2's that were originally on
the car plus a set of rears that are still in the box.

For all of this, I would like to get $800 for everything. I can be negotiable with the price as well. Pics will be added later if anybody is interested in seeing them. I am located in Doylestown, PA which is 45 mins to an hour north of Philly. I will warn you that this isn't driveable for long distances. If you are maybe 15-20 minutes, you could get away from driving it home. Any longer distances than that, it might have to be towed, trailered, etc.

It is pretty much sold. Someone put a down payment on it Friday night. If something falls through, I will give notice.

Back