92 EG HATCH b18b swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92egcivicls

i have a 92 cx gutted hatch with a b18b1 swap out of a 2000 ls integra,did compression check all cylinders read between 180 190
no oil burning,car has ice cold ac despite the gutting. lexan on all side windows,injen intake and no cat exhaust.,chipped pcm turns shift light on around 7500,depends on gear.the vin on the trans plate comes up 00"integra ls,.but watch the video,lol no way its a ls trans,something was changed i cant get above 54mph in 2nd and 81 in 3rd shifting at around 7800.
car is currently on 14" steelies, has chipped ecm ,intake and exhaust and that it!
but yet pulls hard as f@ck!
suspenion is done right,swap is done right! no codes!
chirps 3rd gear when no passenger is in the car,and YES i daily drive it every day the way it sits!!
only one rust bubble on roof near hatch,other wise CLEAN,,with a cheap paint job,duck bill spoiler, i know im forgetting somethings,lol
id like to trade it for something a lil more comfortable,this is and can be one badass car! head is stamped 00" meaning 2000 so its good to go.
ive got a video of it running on the streets and you can obvisouly see its no a LS trans,lol old owner ran a 14.6@92 with full interior and glass.
car has a aftermarket sunroof,some paint peeled off off teh front bumper<i hit a possum,lol>
like i said i currently DD it,but id like something more comfortable to drive with tunes and balls,lol this car car would make one sick clean ass track car!!
very nice eg with the swap already done!any b series will work now,possibilities are endless!
video of car running on the streets,please right click save as:
http://www.plastikhosting.net/...3.wmv
pics:
GUTIING_002.jpg

GUTIING_004.jpg

civic002.jpg

civic004.jpg

Back