92 h23 swap in a 93 civic NEED INFO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicdx

im picking up a 92 h23 motor tranny ecu and wiring harness. im rebuilding it for a nitrous set up. need to know how to do it and what else i need to make this swap possible please as much info as possible. thanks.

i personally wouldn't suggest nitrous on a h23.... they're not very good with it imo. But to each his own. You will probably want to upgrade your sleeves. As for the swap, you can get motor mount sets from hasport or innovative.... they're not cheap, but they're quality. As for wiring, try Rywire - Online Store, from all i've heard they're good, and it's about $210.00. All you have to do is send them both harnesses and they'll send you back your converted harness. Also you might want to upgrade to stiffer springs. The h23 is alot heavier than the d series.

thanks for the wiring heads up. so nitrious is not a good idea. should i up the comp for NA. AND TRY TO GET THE MOST OUT OF IT THAT WAY?

i would say yes.... if you really want to go nitrous, go for it. You just need to do some stuff to make it more reliable. You could also try a little boost. the h series isn't really great with much of anything but NA without alot of money. Since the h series was overshadowed by the B series, the parts are harder to find and are a little more expensive.

Back