92 hatchback for sale...nice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridracer504

1992 civic hatchback dx

exterior:paint is 5 months old. the color is lamborgini blue. it has a full body kit with feels widebody. inner tail lights have been shaved. everything is molded together except front bumper cause it is known to crack easily. its riding on black racing hart z5000.

interior: installed an integra dash. carpet is in fair condition. seats have no rips or tear in them. interior is not finished. the door panel needs more work. i've cut the door panels and now it needs to be fiberglassed so it would fit perfectly in. has a 5 inch phantom auto meter tach.

engine:it has a jdm b16a with about 40k miles on it. transmission grinds a little in 3rd gear only when at high rpm. car has no a/c or power steering. has intake,headers exhaust

im askin 7000 for it...need to sell so i can fix my house...i was a victim of hurricane katrina...help me out...thanks...u can email me at hybridracer5o4@yahoo.com for more info

47_1.JPG

c9_1.JPG

e4_1.JPG

i would get some more pics but i seem to have lost my usb cable to my digital camera. but if u'd like i can take some pics with my camera phone and send it to ur email....

wow i really like the widebody. :thumbsup:
thats sick.
wish I had the money but saddly I dont. but good luck with the sale

dang I had that same wide body for my hatchie b4 I sold it. nice kit Had shaved everthing handles inner tails, front bumper, stock LS wheels, and motor, got 6000 for mine you should get way more. good luck.

dang brings back memories, wish I still had mine. good luck.

well everyone is always talkin about how old the car is and they think they kno all about cars...peeps are always tryin to low ball u kno...so if i can get more for the car dat will be great if not o well...i juss need the money to fix up my house....dats y im desperately tryin to get rid of it...

Back