1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 prelude to h23a vtec swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by RHS3, Jan 26, 2007.

1. RHS3

RHS3 Junior Member

Been awhile since I have been here so here we go. A friend of mine has 92 prelude w\ stock h23 and he wants a 96+ h23a vtec swapped in. I'm thinking simple bolt in swap minus a little wiring. The setup he's looking to buy is engine, transmission ecu harness sensors cables mounts and complete intake. Any thoughts, any disagreements, anything I'm overlooking?

2. 89 crxLS

89 crxLS New Member

is it possible to put a h22 vtec head on a h23 block??

3. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

yes but i think there are some minor changes that may need to be made....not sure though

4. 89 crxLS

89 crxLS New Member

Would u happen to no what kind of harness u would need for an h22 swap into an EG hatch i got the complete h22 now and a p13 ecu what else would i need other than the mounts?

5. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

i believe that you can use the f22, h22, or h23 which ever you can find or find cheapest. the f22 and h23 there will be some other wiring like for vtec. axles will be something that you need to find. im not sure what the combo is for that application

6. tab

tab Super Moderator

you always use the stock harness for your car, modify it, and add any needed wires(VTEC, IAB, KNOCK)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted