93/94 Del Sol wont start !!!HELP!!! Please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cuabnjoe

hey guys,:confused:

i just got a 93/94 honda del sol with has a sohc vtec and i am having a really hard time trying to figure out why it wont start. i change the spark plugs, wires, cap rotor, fuel filter, checked the fuel pump and its pumping, and i put the clear cap on it and it really sparks, it will turn over but it will not start for nothing, and then i hought it might be the timing belt but its fine. so if anybody has a clue what might be wrong please tell me thank you...:confused:

I would of check'd the fuses in the car and under the hood but they are missing (the cover that tells me what fuse goes where) so if anybody can send me a copy or a link where i can get a copy that would be great.:confused:

fuseprintev4.jpg

im working right now, check back in a few hours, if noone else has posted one ill put one up

ok that works i am at work also, im trying to get all the info i need so when i get out of work i can check everything i can, when i get home.

Thank You

Joe

Back