93 ACURA VIGOR 2.5 I5 INTO 90 CIV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tapenoon

I am working on a drag project and i have a 1990 Civ DX hatch and its stripped and ready for a motor. I know this swap is very rare and very difficult but im going 2 spend much time it becuase its not a daily driver im going 2 fabricate my own mounts etc. If anyone has any tips or facts on this swap plz help. I got the motor from the bone yard and resealed it and put in JE pistons and its a new running motor but it has 2 b mounts longitudally so it will b quite difficult. It was dynoed in at 169 whp and 160 ft/lbs torque. PLZ PLZ HELP.. With the engine mounted this way it gives a perfect 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, perf for FWD.

Also Where can i find other add ons to this motor im having a hard time finding anything...im afraid all i will have is a short ram 75 shot and a str8 pipe w/ slicks.. any idea where 2 get parts?

Unless your ballin like Bill Gates and you have some sort of Vigor fetish abort your mission.

Back