93 Civic EX Coupe $1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ac work? this may be the deal i have been waitng for. hmmm...

I just talked to my neighbor and after haring how outragoues he wants his 93 DX for, I am definately interested. I've e-mailed a couple shipping companies to get a quote on shipping the car to me but since it's the weekend, I have to wait till tomorrow...Also, PM your address so I can get a more accurate quote...Thanks...Oh yeah, like erebunicrx asked, is the A/C still working?

Sorry haven't been checkin on honda-swap. Didn't know people would be interested on the board & posted it for the hell of it. I don't know if the AC works or not. I'll check tomorrow or tonight. It probably does but needs a recharge. I bought the car a few months back & aside from driving it back from NH & starting it here & there I really haven't done anything or touch it. I'll get back to ya.

I'm also going to be selling a full GSR brake swap with aem big brake upgrade in the rear & ebc green pads all around i believe. All rotors will need to be resurfaced but included a 40/40 prop valve & MC from a 94+ integra RS.
Along with 2 different types of exhaust. Most likely will make a new thread for those.

kyleirwin said:
great deal! somebody get on this... it'll go quick!

Yea, I got 3 people supposedly checking out the car tomorrow. Like the other 2 that was "suppose" to come by today. I hate BS'ers! Keep you guys updated if its sold.

HatchSpeeD said:
Yea, I got 3 people supposedly checking out the car tomorrow. Like the other 2 that was "suppose" to come by today. I hate BS'ers! Keep you guys updated if its sold.
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K...I honestly do hope the sale goes good for but personally I hope those guys are flakers so I have a shot lol

i want it too, i dont have the money right now but if i get it and its still aval i'll get in touch with you.

Holy fucking shit balls BatMan!!!! I was just getting one of those quick quotes from a website and the cheapest I've found was $775!!! Another place wanted fucking $1160!!!!! I was hoping to see something more or less around $450-$500. I mean the deal pretty much goes away if I have to pay $800 for shipping.

I've sent a few request and they will get back to me tomorrow so hopefully I see some better #'s.

BTW-I have been putting down that the car needs to be picked up in Boston @ zip code 02121 lol I just looked online for some boston zip codes and i picked that one lol... So what zip code and city is this car actually in??? I tried looking on your Craiglist but it doesn't say there either.

Last edited:
ripperbone said:
sweet chris hope you get it.
Thanks...guess how much my neighbor wanted???... Keep in mind the motor is blown, body work and paint are in so so shape, and it turned out to be a DX, not an EX...anyway he wanted $2000...I told him he needs to stop getting high off his own supply.

I got the quotes from the other places. Holy Hell, they are more expensive than those quick quotes that I got. They all want $1100-$1300! :( There is one company that does ship for a flat rate of $775 but that means 2k out the pocket, If I was gonna pay 2k for a car it might as well be local... anyway, if I can find the company that my cousin's boyfriend used to ship her car from out here to Jersey it would be good because he only paid $500. Let me see what's up but hey, if you got a buyer, by all means sell it.

Thanks for interest & trust me, i'm not holding it for anyone :p
First come, first serve. Need the money & need it gone. Good luck.

Just an update the first kid came by tonight & wants the car really bad. He was drueling over it & tomorrow is supposed to be giving me around $700 for it & pay the rest by friday. I told him i'm not going to hold onto the car until its paid so if the car sells before he gives the remaining balance i'll refund his money. If anyone is seriously inerested, don't sleep.

Back