93 civic ex H22A Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fnb21

im selling my 93 civic coupe with a H22A motor swap done in it with a apexi N1 exhaust and a DC sports header.as well as a chipped p28 ecu and comes with 2 extra chips a PYR and a MUEGEN. the motor has 36000 miles on it and the body has 120000 car runs Strong took and older M3 late 80's- early 90's body. as well as a honda S2000, nissan 350Z, and a WRX. the body will need some paint but NO RUST, there is a dent in the driverside rear quarter panal but can be fixed. the inside is mint comes with a pionner 7400 cd player and pionner speackers. i am selling the car becasue i need something with less power for weather conditions.
i am asking 8000 OBO i have all the paperwork for everything and just recently did all the fluids

those who are interested please riught back

are u insane? cuz i spent 8500 for the car and all the work to be done i would liek to get what i spent on it somewhat

Originally posted by fnb21@Nov 8 2003, 10:28 PM
i would liek to get what i spent on it somewhat

good luck on that....

the world of aftermarket is one of extreme depreciation- aka worst investment ever :(

Back